Monday, September 26, 2011

Make Your Own Custom Printed Bags!


One of my awesome customers sent me photos of what she did with some X-Large White Merchandise Bags she bought from my Etsy shop recently. She printed her logo on them and packages her orders in them! Why didn't I think of that? The bags are 8 1/2" x 11" and work perfectly! So I tried it out for myself and I love how they look! I printed my logo on both the White Bags and Kraft Bags. I wasn't able to put them directly in the paper tray, so I fed them through the manual feed tray. I wish they fit in the tray so I could print them quicker and package all my orders in them! So next time you're in need of some custom printed bags, it can be a DIY project!

3 comments:

  1. promotional bagsk

    I discovered so many beneficial thing in your blog site especially it’s discussion. On the a lot of feedback on your articles, I guess I am not the only one getting the satisfaction right here! keep up a good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb idea. The paper bags are looking great with the logo and its a very creative thought. I will also try this option to check how many people will like it. Thanks for sharing it.
    wrapping machine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good guidelines for making custom printed bags.

    ReplyDelete