Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Creative Packaging - Card Envelope

I made this card for my sister in law for her birthday, but while making it, I didn't really measure to make it a common card size that I had envelopes for.  So what I did was cut down one of my bigger bitty bags and used the bag as an envelope!  With the bulkiness of the card, this actually worked out perfectly!  I wrapped the bag in twine and stamped a gumball tag, I was really happy with the results!




(all stamped images © Stampin' Up!)

3 comments:

  1. Theresa- That is SO cute and creative!!! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your packaging designs. These card packaging designs are very creative. I want you to please share the steps for creating such cute card envelope. I want to use them for my sister's birthday. Thanks for the post.
    wrapping machine

    ReplyDelete